Osteria Mozza Singapore – Nancy Silverton Opens Osteria Mozza at Hilton Singapore Orchard

2 long years away for Singapore due to the pandemic, and we were totally psyched to be finally back!

Garganelli Ragù Bolognese

For such and auspicious event no less – as Nancy Silverton would open Osteria Mozza at Hilton Singapore Orchard at the end of May 2022. This would be the first ever in Singapore. We would finally get to meet would famous American Chef, Nancy Silverton, the mastermind behind this Cal-Italian cuisine inspired restaurant , Osteria Mozza, showcasing simple cooking with fresh seasonal produce at the core of all its dishes.

Osteria Mozza .. prelaunch party.. Indonesian/Malaysian glitterati out in full force

Hilton Singapore Orchard is the largest Hilton hotel in Asia Pacific and offers its signature hospitality via residential all-day dining restaurant Estate, elegant lobby lounge and bar Ginger.Lily, two-Michelin-starred Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro and award-winning all-time favourite Chatterbox.

fabulous cocktails at Ginger.Lily

With the addition of the internationally celebrated Osteria Mozza, the hotel’s compelling roster of five culinary concepts is now complete.

2 wood-burning ovens bang out Silverton’s show-stopping pizzas, non stop

Silverton believes in cooking with only the best ingredients, using them across the menu in a number of different styles. The standouts of Osteria Mozza are many – its mozzarella bar and housemade fresh pastas; two wood-burning ovens for Silverton’s show-stopping pizzas, meats, fish and fresh vegetables; and gelato-centric dessert menu are to die for.

A twist on the classic appetizer, these prosciutto-wrapped breadsticks include tasty cream cheese & the prosciutto nice and crispy.. are the BOMB!

Think – mozzarellas, burratas and fresh cheeses, and an impressive array of imported Italian cured meats (speck, coppa, salami sardo, mortadella and prosciutto di Parma). 

Nancy’s Caesar – deconstructed, tangy and decadent. Beyond delish.

You must not miss the Mozzarella di Bufala, Cantabrian anchovies, semi-dried tomato and cruschi peppers with fett’unta, Smoked Burrata & Peas, and Nancy’s Caesar. Super decadent but with just the right edgy, lemony tang to alleviate the richness of it all. 

Pizza at Osteria Mozza is the art of a master bread baker. A selection of nine pizzas are cooked in the restaurant’s custom Wood Stone wood-burning pizza oven and will be served exclusively at lunch. Silverton has chosen to cook with California almond wood for its fruit wood flavour, high heat, low smoke and balanced sweetness. As a result, Osteria Mozza’s pizzas boast a fine crisp base and ultra-high airy and puffy cornicione, with a deep sourdough flavour.

The beverage list includes an impressive selection of Italian wines, including organic and sustainable wines, as well as classic Italian cocktails like negroni, aperol spritz, espresso martinis.

Curated by Osteria Mozza partner Joe Bastianich and General Manager Manu Gandotra, the wine list is an exploratory journey of the great Italian wine producing regions, including Piemonte, Tuscany and Veneto. Of the 280 labels, 90% of the list is Italian, including house label of Bastianich and La Mozza wines, while the remaining 10% of the list highlights California and New World producers.

A communal, convivial vibe is evident throughout the restaurant. The mozzarella bar seats up to 14, and the spacious indoor dining room seats 61. The spacious and lush outdoor terrace that overlooks the bustling Orchard Road is covered to accommodate the Singapore weather and seats 59. Osteria Mozza’s private dining room seats 10.

Osteria Mozza is open for business and welcomes guests for dinner from Tuesdays through to Saturdays, from 5 PM to 10.30 PM.

 For more information on Osteria Mozza at Hilton Singapore Orchard, visit hiltonsingaporeorchard.com/OsteriaMozza.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *