If you have no plans this Sunday, join us at the KITA Big Sunday Barbeque. It starts at 11:30AM at Bamboo hills and it’s gonna be a fun outing for the family. I mean, who doesn’t like BBQs right.. ?
There will be four teams: this year four Singapore restaurants coming in to cook with four of Kuala Lumpur’s best.
On the pits will be:
- Jovan Goh (Kotuwa, Singapore) x Mohammed Eliyaz & Yavhin Siriwardhana (Nadodi, KL)
- Oliver Truesdale Jutras (Lo & Behold, Singapore) x Michael Yee (Waig by Chipta11A, KL)
- Carlos Montobbio (Esquina, Singapore) x Leong Chee Mun (Raw Kitchen Hall, KL)
- David Tang (Humpback, SG) x Mandy Goh (ATAS, KL)
- Rodolfo Rodriguez (Barood, SG) x Sherwin Delgado (Botanica+Co, KL)
Top that with beers and cocktails and some rockin’ vibes, and this is your Sunday all taken care of.
There is no table service; guests collect their plates directly from the chefs.
Free seating. Table reservations are available for groups of six people and above only.
Select your preferred arrival time: LUNCH – 11:30am, 12:30pm or 1:30pm
Each ticket holder will receive a redemption card to try all eight dishes per session, so long as lunch ticket holders arrive by 2pm for the lunch session. Children below 12 can go in with parents and share the redemption card with the adult.
Book your tickets here : HERE
Use Our discount code for further discounts – KITACCFOOD10