It is now, the month of April, and it is time to bring you a rather cool Travel Contest, courtesy of one of Malaysia’s leading travel agencies, QuestsTravellers!
In conjunction with Quests Travellers 1st Anniversary, they have decided to hook up with CCFoodTravel to give away a FREE TRIP TO SEOUL, KOREA. Picture a luxury vacation, for 5 days, 4 nights in the uber-cool and happening city of Seoul, Korea.. and if you WIN you can take your loved one with you on this holiday adventure too.
GRAND PRIZE : A TRIP TO SUNNY SEOUL!
To stand a chance to win, you must complete STEP 1 – 4
1. Like and Share the image above on your FB page.
2. Follow @QTravellers on twitter
3. Go to www.queststravellers.com and find out the company’s slogan
4. Go to QuestsTravellers Facebook page and write down (a) the company slogan (b) why you want to go to Seoul (no more than 50 words; excluding the company slogan)
This trip includes visits to :
Seoul 63 city sky art, Sea World & Wax Museum, Nami Island, Mt Sorak, Teddy Bear Farm, Daepohaeng Fish Market, Hajodae Light House, Odaesan Ginseng Spa, Everland, Dongdaemun Market, Deoksugeum Palace, Sarangchae, Myeongdong, Kimchi Making session & Wearing the traditional costume plus free Ginseng Foot Spa!
And even if you don’t win the main prize , there are heaps of consolation prizes to be won!
2nd Prize : Travel Kit
Sponsored by : Forever Living Product (M) Sdn Bhd , worth RM200
3rd Prize : Grooming Service
Sponsored by : Furless Waxing worth RM 100.00
4th Prize : Dining Beverages
Sponsored by : Chulo Bar & Restaurant
Bucket of Beer (Carlsberg)
x 2 RM 68.00 (5 bottles/bucket)
Total RM 136.00
Terms & Conditions :
* Have to dine in Chulo at RM 50.00 in a single receipt will get the 1 Bucket
of Beer (Carlsberg).
25 Consolation Prizes : Touch N Go Card
Sponsored by : Quests Travellers Sdn Bhd
Package included : A Special Limited Edition of Quests Travellers Touch N Go card
25 X RM20 per card
Total RM 500.00
40 Consolation Prizes : Starbucks Preload Card
Sponsored by : Quests Travellers Sdn Bhd
Package included : Starbucks Preload Card which can drink a cup of coffee in Starbucks Outlet
40 x RM20 per card
Total RM 800.00
So… what are you waiting for? Take part in the Quests Travellers Contest and maybe.. YOU will be in KOREA, this time next month.. Woo-hoo!
Website : QuestsTravellers.com
Twitter : @QTravellers
Facebook fanpage: QuestsTravellers
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE GRAND PRIZE:
1. Contest will run from 1st of April 2013(GMT +8) and ends 30th April 2013 at 23.59 (GMT +8) (“Contest Period”). Contest is also open to participants in Asia Pacific only.
2. There will be ONE (1) grand prize winner , allowed to bring One (1) companion/accompanying person
3. The grand prize includes:
– One (1) x Return Ticket on AirAsiaX to Seoul. Include airport taxes, 15 kg check in baggage x 1pc x2 ways and meals on board x2 ways.
– Will be travelling in Economy class only and non-upgradeable.
– No replacement ticket will be issued in the event of cancellation of the winner’s travel plan for any reason.
– Specific travel or block out dates may apply. Not valid during Malaysia national school holidays, public holidays and peak period. – Bookings must be at least 30 days in advance of the outbound travel date. A booking once confirmed cannot be cancelled or substituted for another date. Tour validity period is half year based on date of issue.
– The companion will need to purchase ticket via Quests Travellers Sdn Bhd on the exact flight schedule as the winner.
However, Quests Travellers Sdn Bhd will include all ground arrangements as per prize winner for One (1) companion travelling together with the grand prize winner. Breakfast at the hotels will be for two (2).
– Ticket will be – Entry into Incheon, Seoul and exit via Incheon, Seoul.
– If winners are from out of Malaysia, they will need to find their own way to Malaysia before connecting to Seoul, Korea.
– 5 days 4 nights Korea Tour with full board include accommodation, hotel room based on twin sharing, entrance fees to attractions and any transportation fees which are included in the itinerary.
– Winners will be responsible for supplying a valid at least Six (6) months passport from date of departure.
4. The mechanics:
– Like and Share the Contest via FB.
– Follow @QTravellers on Twitter.
– Go to www.queststravellers.com and find out what the company’s slogan is.
– Go to the QuestsTravellers FB page, https://www.facebook.com/QuestsTravellers , and leave a comment :
(a) write down What is the QuestsTravellers slogan is, AND (b) a 50 word comment (no more) on why you want to go to Seoul.
5. The Contest is open to ALL (“Participants”) except for the following:
– Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of Quests Travellers Sdn Bhd and their immediate family members;
– Representatives and/or agents (including advertising and promotion) of Quests Travellers Sdn Bhd and their immediate family.
– Anyone under the age of Eighteen (18) years old.
6. By virtue of an entry to the contest, Participants signify acceptance and agreement to all Terms & Conditions set out here.
7. Companion winner must be at least (18) years of age and above.
8. Participants must be eighteen (18) years of age and above.
9. All Participants are allowed multiple entries but can only win once throughout the entire Contest Period.
10. Participants with complete entries and who fulfill all the criteria shall be eligible to win the Prize. Incomplete entries and/or entries with incorrect requisite personal details will automatically be disqualified from the Contest.
11. The winners will be selected by a panel of judges nominated by the Organisers – it will be based on a mix ratio of best slogan, most “likes” and correctly stating the website slogan
12. The selected winners will be contacted via their Facebook account or email.
13. Winners’ names will also be announced online on all Quests Travellers social media channels.
14. The Organisers (including their respective employees, staff and agents) shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity and consequential loss arising therewith) and/or any damage suffered by any winner in connection with the Contest.
15. The Prize is not exchangeable and/or transferable. Failure to accept the Prize within 3 working days by any winner shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organizer reserves their rights to substitute such rejection with another winner.
16. The winners are bound by the Terms & Conditions that come with the Prize.
17. Winners must comply with all the Terms & Conditions herein before claiming the Prize. The Organisers has the right to reject any claims that do not conform to the Terms & Conditions.
18. The Organisers reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organisers further reserves the right to use any personal data of the Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use.
19. The Organisers reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
20. The Terms & Conditions herein set out shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
21. The Organisers reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms & Conditions and/or substitute or replace the prize from time to time without any prior notice.
22. By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agree to be bound by the terms and is subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry. The decisions of the Organisers in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prizes and winners shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstance.
23. The decision of judges appointed by the Organisers is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
24. The Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other benefits in kind.
25. The Prize excludes any other miscellaneous fees and all other expenses incurred/spent while in Seoul Korea and includes alcohol and shoppings.
26. The terms and conditions of any third party will apply to the prize where applicable.
27.The Prize does not include anything not listed above including but not limited to: travel insurance, passports, visas, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner.
28.The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner(s) is unable to use the Prize as stated.
29.There can be no changes (name of traveller, travel date, etc) made to travel arrangements once bookings are made.
30. Consequential with this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
31. The Organisers retains the right to substitute the Prize with another of similar value in the event the original Prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
32. The Organisers reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions listed at any time without prior notice.