It’s not all play and no work!
- Why/when you started?
- What the blog is about?
- Why you run it (your goals)?
- Who reads it?
- What biggest challenge/problem/question is that you’d like the groups help on?
- Rebecca Cooper (Canada) of Simple as That
- Tsh Oxenreider (USA) of Simple Mom
- Chantelle Ellem (Australia) of Fat Mum Slim
- Katja Hentschel (Germany) of Travelettes
- Stuart Flatt (UK) of Average Joes Blog
- Kara Williams (USA) of The Vacation Gals
- Jodi Friedman (USA) of MCP Actions
- Jackie Hutchings (UK) of Scubadviser
- Elizabeth Hooper Alton (USA) of PolicyMic
Later, we get to walk the clean, smooth sea floor with Seawalker., an exhilarating experience on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef – imagine walking on the sea floor (not on an artificial pontoon), and COMPLETELY SURROUNDED by colourful fish and coral!! Then, we fly back on a helicopter to the main land… super duper!
Load of fun in the sun with Tourism Queensland today!