Hello and Welcome!
We are Mei & Jo, or C&C. We are the two editors of CCFoodTravel blog. When we started the blog, we had little idea that blogging would take off like it did, and now our blog is full of our own personal adventures and experiences throughout the course of our travels, as well as everyday life. We love the fact that we get to interact with readers from all over the world, sharing stories and anecdotes, and it’s been quite a learning experience. Do check out our Malaysian Adventure site as well, WHOA Adventures, for some of the best adventures found in Peninsular Malaysia and Borneo. We also have a health and fitness blog called Cikipedia – on how we keep fit and stay eternally youthful;)
We are definitely thrilled that we’ve made friends around the world with other people as intensely interested in food, travel and adventure. Many have become good friends in real life and whilst others are cool people to know via comments and correspondence.
All text and photographs are by C&C, unless otherwise stated.
How to use this Website..
1. The Main Menu on the left is a fixed hover menu, that follows as you scroll. Here’s how it works:
- Home – Hit the Top Logo to return to Home
- Blogger in the Spotlight – Features talented writers and bloggers and what they do best
- Chef in the Spotlight – Features our favourite International Chefs from around the globe
- Travel Tips– Guestpost (by invitation only) by International Travel Bloggers
- About – About Cumi & Ciki blogging duo
- Contact – Ask us anything related to food and travel
- Gastronomy – Follow us on our eating trail
- C&C Abroad – Our adventures and travel overseas
- Movies – Reviews on our Favourite Movies
- Blogroll – Our fellow foodies & travelers websites
- Advertise – Why you should advertise with us
More about Us and our Philosophy..
This blog started out a couple of years back as a means to journal our travels and related photos. C&C (Cumi and Ciki) are also characters in a Malaysian educational TV programme from the 80’s. We adopted the names because the characters resembled us, we thought – two, thrill-seeking, adventure-hungry, travelling monkeys who saw and understood the world through their own eyes.
Food and culture go hand in hand. We feel that in life, we need to enjoy what we do, have passion, cultivate a sense of curiosity about the world. The food culture we currently have in Malaysia has still room to grow, although people are becoming increasingly curious about food, and more willing to experiment, then say, 5 years ago. Come with us on our journey of Gastronomy and Travel. We hope you will be entertained!
1. Logo design by my super talented, sister, who happens to be one of Singapore’s top graphic designers. For more info, visit lynnteh.com
2. This blog is managed by ClickWP. For more info, please visit their website
The content on this site is for information purposes only.The CCFoodTravel blog sometimes accepts compensation for advertising and sponsorship under travel. This could influence the advertising content, topics, or posts made here in the blog. However, the CCFoodTravel blog pledges to provide honest and reliable content that reflects the true travel experience. All views are clearly those of CCFoodTravel.
Some of the activities listed on this site may involve risk, such as adventure sports. The CCFoodTravel Blog is not liable for any harm or liability as a result of you or any third party participating in any of the activities listed on this site.
The CCFoodTravel blog may run advertisements and promotions from third parties on this site. Your business dealings or participation in promotions of advertisers other than the CCFoodTravel blog and any terms, conditions or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. The CCFoodTravel blog is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of third-party advertisers on this site.