(12noon till erm.. late..)
1. Hairy Berry’s Exotic Pate Platter With
2. Freshly Roasted Siu Yoke from the Village Deli
3. Assorted Cheese Platter
4. Roast Lamb With Rosemary & Honey Mustard Glaze
& Nasi Briyani
5. Beef, Mushroom & Onion Pie
6. FOGAL’s Roast Chicken
7. Sei Ngan Cai Roast Duck From Recently Lasiked Toy Couple(toy couple)
8. HomeMade Mee Siam
9. Bee’s Ju Hu Char & Sambal Belacan (fbb’s wifey)
10. Green Leafy Salad With Yellow Cherry Tomatoes & Quails Eggs
11. Semblance of Black Forest Cake For Yuri
12.Rum & Raisin Pie
13. Boolicious Lemon Sabayon Tart (crafted by Boolicious)
14. (**later, as if we were not stuffed to the max enough, Just Heavenly brought along the ‘Quiche Lorraine’ and THE most divine ‘Victoria Sponge’ crafted especially for Harrods! – as modeled by the Luscious Lemongrass )
15. Booze by all in attendance!
Footnote: unless otherwise stated, every single dish was prepared by the extraordinary man himself.. Mr. Fatboybakes:P
However, if you think the party ended at 6pm, you have another thing coming. Cumi&Ciki left in the early evening, because they had to get up at 5am for a run the next morning.. however, 80% of the party people stayed on till 11pm! (ok,ok.. now Craving Joe’s and LL’s comments have given a clearer update on the actual situation – that some went, some stayed on.. and then some came back BUT all in all it felt like most stayed till the end.. which was midnight!)
Wow.. now THAT’S a party!
And not forgetting Splashie boy who celebrated his 21st birthday.. may you continue to eat cake and grow up big and strong !
Fbb, on behalf of all who were present (as well as not present.. i am referring to one dear lil’ fat monkey!) (also Jules & L) thanks for being such a splendid, kind and generous host! Next round …. POOL PARTY!
Masak masak !
harlo everybody! With regards to the NST article that came out yesterday on Cumi&Ciki.. let us just clarify because of the many SMSs.. I SAY MAN.. these reporters I tell you, are they actually listening when they talk to you huh ?
Cumi runs an extreme adventure/sports advisory company…(check it out at www dot whoa-adventures dot com) he himself is an extreme sports enthusiast .. he is NOT a tour guide!
For adventures and fun in the sun for everybody, check out/click WHOA!